Thursday, October 01, 2009

A long way home

Busted up my phone yesterday due to a stupendous act of jumping into the pool with my phone in the pocket. [Idiot]

Went back home from Cheras or at least I tried to go back home but I got lost. Was suppose to follow Jared to a certain point but ended up losing sight of him. [Fail]

Drove around and discovered that I was in some ulu area with a small road with tall weed beside me. Drove around some more and found a highway. A really new one i reckon coz I did not see a car or any shops etc for 5 minutes while i was driving 80 km/h or it was probably too late (2am). Decided that I should ask for help. That's when my friend the pain starts to sink in. My phone is busted and I didn't know where the hell I was.
[ Epic Fail ]

At last after going along this highway I was in Sungai Besi and I didn't know how to go back. Somehow I ended up in Kuchai Lama coz i drove past the Talipon restaurant. Finally..ended up in old klang road where I finally fuckin saw some signboards to Bandar Sunway/Subang jaya.

That trip lasted bout an hr b4 i reached home.

I hate roads in Cheras. Period. My nightmare did come true..after all........

Summary

Cheras-->forsaken area-->Sungai Besi-->Desolate road-->Jln Kuchai lama-->Old Klang Road-->Sunway-->Subang Jaya-->Ara Damansara

No comments: