Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Confused. So What shall I do?

A speaker shared the word of God in Cf. Unfortunately I don't have the summary of facts as I passed it on to Adrian. From my own interpretation It was more of thinking and interpreting the Bible in a manner which is not biased. I can draw examples from the BGR talk by pastor richard. As much as I like the guy but there are just some things which I can't accept related to the testimonies and interpretations he had. Today's talk shed some light on the issue which I have been in a daze in. But when I came back and the 1st thing I read was this.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

So. . . . not to lean on my own understanding. Its something which kind of clashes with what I'm thinking bout.

Anyways.. today has been productive in a social manner but not academically which makes me feel scared and guilty. Tonight will be night of no rest...gotta make up for the lost time.

In today's conversation with my friends, I heard a friend talking about standards in choosing a suitable partner. This is especially apparent if your ex has been all you could wish for in a person. I couldn't agree more.

Where would I find a person like you again?

No comments: