Saturday, October 10, 2009

What a day for a daydream.

I'm lazy to put it into paragraphs so I''ll put it into point forms.

-Dragged my wooden block of a body out of bed as early as 6 am. Earliest I hv ever woken up in a while..a long long while.

-Ran 5km without much effort. It must be God whos infusing us with a never-say-die spirit and strength.

-Finished the run and after much dilly dally, I ended up in PJEFC. Greeted by familiar faces which is always a good welcome ;)
and...got kicked in the nuts accidentally..by the one and only Miss Tam tks to Mr Lai.

-Drove around in PJ in search of Tim's car. I think I know PJ better now...a bad way to learn lol.

-Am at home now..wasting my sleep time just to write this.. which is a freakin boring read. I just love ranting.

Oh..lets add a sms convo.

Me: Did you know that Crocodile Dung was the 1st known contraceptive which was 1st used as early as 2000b.c by Egyptians.
karl:what on earth.haha.And what did they use it for?
Me:Condoms maybe?
Karl:Oh my God. Smelly sex
Me:No..its called Dirty Sex.

Sigh... Bai Wu Liao Lai.

No comments: