Saturday, October 24, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

Major Dieter Hellstrom: That was the sound of my Walther pointed right at your testicles.

Lt. Archie Hicox: Why do you have a Luger pointed at my testicles?

Major Dieter Hellstrom: Because you've just given yourself away, Captain. You're no more German than that scotch.

Lt. Archie Hicox: Well, Major...

Bridget von Hammersmark: Major...

Major Dieter Hellstrom: Shut up, slut. You were saying?

Lt. Archie Hicox: I was saying that that makes two of us. I've had a gun pointed at your balls since you sat down.

Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz: That makes three of us.

Stiglitz takes Hellstrom by the shoulder and aggresively forces a gun against his crotch

Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz: And at this range, I'm a real Frederick Zoller.

Major Dieter Hellstrom: Looks like we have a bit of a sticky situation here.

Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz: Say "auf Wiedersehen" to your Nazi balls!

credits to Imdb.

By far the best scene in the movie, I think. lol.

No comments: