Saturday, October 03, 2009

Thoughts

I think I'm like cheezels. Corny and cheesy.

I think I hv a split personality, one personality for working in Bux and another in real life. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much.

Happy Mid Autumn Festival ppl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really am suppose to be studying but you just can't study at home. Its impossible.
I'm thinking to myself, what is my personality? Is it by how I portray myself to the masses? My family always call me the quiet one. How true is that?

I guess it all depends on the company. I communicate differently with different people.

I feel more comfortable being silent but I just can't stand the awkward silence when ur with a friend whos not used to the silent treatment. So I end up talking and talking and talking.. and a few minutes after the conversation, I would be thinking to myself "wow, I'm talking absolute rubbish" good job well done ws. You've just branded urself lame all over your forehead.

and zy. this doesn't apply to u. you unearth the lameness out of everyone with ur super random topics.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I've just broke up not long ago and I'm stuck at this spot where I don't know what I should do. Go on with life? find another gf? wait.. isn't that a lil too fast? Makes me feel guilty at a certain point. I shud just concentrate on my finals.

No comments: