Saturday, January 09, 2010

Time of trials


(MalaysiaKini)

Its been reported that there are 7 churches being threatened or worse.. bombed up with molotov cocktails. The following churches are :-

Metro Tabernacle in Desa Melawati
Church of Assumption in PJ
Life Chapel in Section 17
Kg Subang Church
Agape Revival Church in Pandan Indah, Ampang.
Unknown church in Kuala Selangor
and 1 more unknown church.

I really despise these extremist attacks but I don't think any counter violence would solve anything. I believe that our most powerful shield against these acts would be Prayer. For God is good and He loves us all. So please have patience and endurance my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Psalms 56

3 When I'm afraid,
I will trust in you.
4 In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?

9 Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help.
By this I will know that God is for me.
10 In God, whose words I praise,
In the LORD, whose words I praise
11 In God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

Do read Psalm 91 and 143!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, today's my very dear twin's birthday! If ur reading this, Have a great one :D do remember that age is just a bunch of numbers. The important thing is to feel young inside! aha
Bless you and I pray that your wishes will come true (:

No comments: