Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I knew I shouldn't have :(

During the mamak session I had an hour ago, we were chatting on how my friends went up to to the Ria Apartments in Genting to check out whether there were actually ghosts residing there. They found a notebook on a dark stretch on a staircase railing and ran back down due to fear. Well not much of a ghost sighting but It intrigued my interest in reading some of the haunting stories of the apartment and lets say there were aplenty online. Before I knew It, I felt goosebumps reading those stories and immediately started to freak out. It reminded me of the freaky experience I had when I was a child. About std 2 If I'm correct. There's only a handful of memories which I can recall from those years.. and this memory was etched on the very back of my head. Gosh I wish I could just scrape it off. My sisters and my cousins (teens) were very excited bout reaching the place and they decided to check out the room before the adults. Coincidentally there was only one lift working and we all pretty much packed into the small lil lift and I was right smack near the door. My sister with her itchy hands decided to press all the buttons on the lift and needless to say we stopped at about every single floor before reaching our floor. I can't recall which floor we were on. The next thing I remember was the lift door opening to a completely desolate lift lobby with dark dim blinking lights and the cold breeze of air blowing against us from the windows near the lifts. Everyone went silent. My sister's instincts kicked and and mashed the close button to shut the lift door. The thing was..the door didn't close. Didn't even budge for a full minute. Naturally I was afraid and being closest to the door didn't make it feel any better. I closed my eyes most of the times for I feared that I might actually see something which I do not ever want to in my whole lifetime. I'll pray the hardest I can to God so that he may hide these things from my eyes forever for I do not want to be exposed to such things. Next thing I know, the lift door closed, which was abnormally long and my sisters started to break down crying. Our parents who somehow knew of these happening told us to avoid the lifts the next day. Well we did, all of us including the adults took the stairs to go up and down. The fact that the remaining lift which we took the night before couldn't work also contributed to that I guess. Sigh I'm so weak. Thank God I never went to catch the movie called Paranormal. I would have slept with the lights on and my bible in my arms.

Now I have my bible next to me and I'm playing christian songs. I think I'm gonna sleep with the lights on. I shouldn't have read all these stories and I have a long day tomorrow-FML

No comments: