Saturday, January 16, 2010

I guess

Its ironic how you remember the failures and break downs you suffer more than the happiness and achievements you attain. I guess Its a reminder to keep your feet planted on the ground coz the higher you fly the greater the fall. Another lesson to learn is that things are never meant to be permanent. No circumstance will ever remain constant. There's no such as forever in the earthly plane.

Looking back on the past 21/22 years of my life, Its been a wonderful journey I guess. And this is all thanks to my parents for giving birth to me. Thanks mum & dad and of course God (:

Tomorrow's my birthday but I ain't expecting much. A little dinner with my family would do. Parties are too much of a hassle.

Okay lets inject some optimism. Life is really short, so do enjoy it as much as you can.. In a proper manner of course. 23 years have come, a lifetime to go.

This post doesn't really make sense.

Forget about the past, you can't change it.
Forget about the future, you can't predict it.
Forget about the present, I didn't get you one.

No comments: