Monday, January 11, 2010

Infestation


Say no to Garden Snails! Disgusting little critters. I've lost count on how many of em i stepped on whenever I try to put Bing Kee into his cage in the middle of the night. Its like a FREAKIN mine field down there. Step here..*crunch* step there *crunch* step somemore *squish* And the feeling of stepping on the snail is disgusting, espeically if they are the huge ass ones. All their slyme go all over ur sandals. UGH. The next time i find some, I'm gonna

-> Put it under my car tires and run over it *squish*
-> Take a golf club and practise my swings *A-hole in one! Yea man right on the crack!*

I'll boom boom pow those little slimy aliens out of my garden. Freakin Pawn Ur Slimy Excuse For A living.

Alright, I'm cool.

Its not like I have something against snails. I love em actually. Yea, the ones which you can eat. Its called Balitong if I'm not wrong.

Talking about Balitong, the best spot in kl for them would be the Wong Ah Wah restaurant on Jalan Alor. The chicken wings are the bomb too.




No comments: