Friday, January 15, 2010

Scary

I'm getting harassed through fb by an old geezer I barely met in Starbucks. Now Its getting out of hand.. Truthfully I'm traumatized.
ws i miss u a lot amen [Facebook]
Wat the Heck is that all about?
1) You don't go around telling everyone how you miss them If you only met them once..and Its weird...very weird
2) Your a damn guy for goodness sake. Quote Russel Peters "Be A Man, Do the Right thing" Men don't go around telling other men they miss them so much. Don't be a fagget.
3) Yea know what, the Amen at the end of the sentence ain't helping dude. Yea know what I'll Amen to? That'll be for you to stop msging on fb before I block you off Amen.
4) You look gay, go get a life.
5) Ur still msging me at 3.45am, don't you have a freakin job you nutcase?

If It wasn't for me being kind and you inquiring bout my church I would have blocked you off at the sight of ur name. One more msg like dat and I'll block you off for good.

No comments: