Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 1 - Guilty Pleasure

Why does day one start out with such a hard-to-write-about title? Who created this challenge! 

If there are any guilty pleasures in the world for me, that would be food. It it was a place, then it'd be Penang Island. If i migrated to Penang, I'd probably turn into a fat obese person with cholesterol levels equivalent to...




this.

Second guilty pleasure? Manga. No not the malay equivalent of mango. But a Japanese equivalent of Marvel/DC Comics. I've read tons of manga enough to feed the hunger and poverty stricken filled 3rd world countries with random and unnecessary cultures, but well its better than the 'Culture' they already have there. By culture i mean bacteria and diseases. Get the pun? No? oh mans.




*edit*

I realized today that one of my guilty pleasures is Stinky taufu. I absolutely love it. I don't understand how some people are not able to eat it. or even hate the taste. Its naise!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Wils! You are FUNNY la ... Soo funny :)

Wils: 1 vs Jiah: 0

Win!

w.s said...

HAHA, tks :D *redeems bit of stock* hahahah