Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 03- The five songs you would have with you on a desert island

As I said earlier, I would be late in conceiving ideas for this challenge.


Continuing on, five songs I would have with me on a desert island?? Why a desert island? I would have preferred if you added an additional s to the word. I wouldn't mind getting stranded on a dessert island...not.


Anywayss, the five songs I would have would be.


1) Semicharmed life by Third Eye Blind.

Why? Cause I want something else. Not a desert island. Well not really, I just like the song.


2) Your guardian angel by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus


If you were my special someone and we'd be stuck in an island for some unknown reason.


I will never let you fall,
I'll stand up with you forever,
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if it sends me to Heaven.


3) Stuck in a moment by U2
Why? I think its kinda inspirational and real. 


You've got to get yourself together,
You've got stuck in a moment,
And now you can't get out of it.


4) Somewhere over the rainbow by Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo

Its soothing.

5)  Desert Song by Hillsong United
Its a cliche, but its the perfect song for a moment of trial.


And I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain


I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

Self- explanatory isn't it? :)




So these are the 5 songs I would have with me on a desert island and I still don't know why in the whole wide world I would even get myself stuck on a desert island. Realistically speaking, I don't have an mp3 player and the only thing which plays songs is my Blackberry. And the most probable  thing I would ever do would would to call for your help, not waste my battery and listen to songs.

No comments: