Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 06- Earliest thing you can remember

What is the earliest thing I can remember?

It may sound funny, but the earliest thing I could remember was holding on to a piece of chicken drumstick and eating it like a savage. I think I was still a baby then! hehehe

I could also remember, waking up earlier than everyone in the house just to sit on my chair to watch sesame street, teenage mutant ninja turtles and bananas in pajamas! I would wear black framed spectacles (without the lenses of course) for a particular reason as well. I think I thought i looked cool with it then!

And alsoo i remember the white "pet" pigeon who always came by the balcony every single day without fail! I could remember that the pigeon was so tame that you could pet it! unfortunately the pigeon was gone after awhile, don't know what happened to it.

Actually a lot of things laaa.

No comments: