Thursday, February 21, 2013

Where's our home?


Whilst listening to my current favourite song of the season for the 93984203th time; the lyrics just struck me. God can speak through anything! Be it the secular or non-secular things which you listen, watch or read.

Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going to make this place your home

The lyrics remind me of how I see myself; going down a road unfamiliar.
How'd I know I'm not alone? He is my "home", my refuge, my fortress.
Settle down, don't be impatient on hearing for His guidance.
Don't listen to the lies of those who think they know best, causing insecurity and fear in the heart.
But at the end of the day, the Lord is always with you.

I know, this post is retarded-ly written. I ain't go no writing mojo for the moment, it's late.

kthxbai.

goodnight.