Thursday, February 14, 2013

An old post

Whilst cleaning my email of the numerous drafts that I have written, I uncovered some writings dated since 2010. I actually have no idea what I was thinking when i wrote it, I still don't understand certain parts of it or the motives of it. haha. Here goes:


The Clock

tick tock tick tock,T
here it goes the hands of the clock,
Irreversible seconds as time flock,
A growing past and a shrinking future,
Merciless is time as it teasingly croaks,
A windy road I used to walk,
Sharp turnings which made my heart scream stop,
Torrents of meaningless suffering as I continued to walk,
The purpose of life I always have sought,
Until I met with the abundance of the grace of God,
Windy roads made straight guided by the Holy Spirit of God,
A purpose that I have sought, returned with eternal hope,
All this from the price paid of the One,
The One whom I call my saviour, my friend, my father and my Lord.

A month, a week, a day,
Oh how fast time fades away,
The day of present becoming a memory of past,
Moments of anguish and of pure bliss,
Moments of entrapment and of enlightenment,
All these, in a cruel cycle, again and again as the sun sets and the moon rises,
Becoming a distant relic carved in the invisible depths of the heart,
A brief candle twas compared to,
An unexpected wind and the final flight departs,
Eternal light or dark,Only God can judge.


GPS- God Presence Seeker

No comments: