Friday, February 08, 2013

That's a wrap

I don't remember what it was like 
To look in your eyes, and feel the love 
Feel no surprise, for it was enough

- What have I done by Joshua Hyslop

Listening to songs whilst sipping a cup of coffee, feeling the urge to write something yet no inspiration comes forth, reminiscing but finally am ready to move on. 

Opening my heart to future possibilities, opening my thoughts to endless fruitful ideas.
Leaving the baggage of the past, accepting them as things that were never meant to be.

To seek self improvement, not for anyone's sake, but for His glory alone. 

“Forget the former things;   
 do not dwell on the past.
 See, I am doing a new thing!    
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. "                   

 -Isaiah 43:18-19

Stopped and looked at myself baffled,
that I found myself in an endless spiral of denial. 



No comments: