Sunday, February 10, 2013

Selah

It's the second day of chinese new year, and I'm already feeling mentally and physically drained.

Such a wet towel right? haha. I totally felt like a introvert today, fighting the never ceasing urge to be alone in my room but refused to do so as to join in the festivities of the season. 

I don't know what I was lacking today, but I sure found it again in the Lord.

As I raised my hands in worship alone, His presence overflowed, and I felt alright again.
It's unexplainable, it's almost magical but it ain't no trick.
I don't want to sound like a religious nut but I guess I am if you can't see the view of everything from here. (not in a physical sense)
It's amazing. Purely amazing. 

Funny (Or maybe I'm funny for thinking I can see Him) that I can never get to see how He looks like when I think of Him; There's so many images of Jesus's face all over the media. 

But if there's one thing I can see, it's His smile when I seek Him in my secret place.
I can't explain it but maybe this verse can.

Psalms 91:1-2

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
    will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
    my God, in whom I trust.”

No comments: