Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 17- What you want to remembered for

Does it even matter what I'm remembered for? Well if it does here's my list since i'm lazy to write it in a paragraph
  • Saving the world with my superhuman powers of absolute baseless logic
  • Pawning the wicked with the lame powers of lame jokes  (Honestly, christian's can never come up with good jokes due to a limitation to content)
  • Being a great personal friend, a person who you could always count on
  • Being a great brother to my sisters
  • Being a honorable son to my parents
  • Being the best father a child could ever ask for
  • Being the best husband to my future wife 
  • Through God's will for me, being a man who has made a difference in someone's life
  • The creator of an evolutionary system in aviation =D

No comments: