Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 09- Five things you want to see change

Five things. Hmm.

1) I would like to see my parents accept Christ. That's a pretty good change i reckon
2) I would like to see Malaysian government which is lead by men and women who are filled with integrity, honesty and selflessness. Currently its filled with two-faced, untrustworthy, corrupt and selfish leaders who should be replaced. I know both parties are corrupt but if it was me, I'd choose the lesser evil any day.
3) I would like to see a change in the aviation industry in Malaysia. Its just too small and the players are just protecting their own interests instead of propagating growth.
4) I would like to see a Malaysian government which respects the original Malaysian constitution and adheres to it instead of creating new laws and making the constitution a white elephant.
5) I would like to see Christians in Malaysia being united as one church and truly being Christ-like and striving for the kingdom of God

I know i'm cheating but last but not least,

I want to see you. The thought of your sight brings a deep smile on me :)

No comments: