Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 12- Your favorite musical artist’s life story

My favorite band of all time would be Aerosmith, I would love to tell you A to Z about them but I'm lazy so just click on the link below.

Wikipedia page: Aerosmith

Now why do I love them you ask?

Then i'll ask you what's not to love about their music. Its like asking why birds fly and why the song Friday is shunned upon. Common sense people, common sense.. unless of course you're one of those uncommon people who loves Rebecca Black's one hit wonder.

The first song I listened to was the ost from the movie Armageddon called I don't want to miss a thing.

It would be a sin not to know the song. So if you don't, repent and go become a Aerosmith youtube junkie or go buy their albums.

I don't want to miss a thing  <-- link to awesomeness

No comments: