Sunday, August 28, 2011

Are you willing?

I have learned a lot this year. Being honest with God was one of the highlights of this season but it can never compare to the lesson i learnt or am still learning in surrendering everything to Him.
He's brought me to the lowest of the lowest which has taught me a lesson of humility and of the need for self discipline.
I don't know why things happen the way they do but I'm determined to see this season of life off with complete assurance that Jesus is always at my side.

Psalms 23:4 Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.

I am willing, i want to do so but i shan't rush, least i walk without the anointing of the Lord.
I'm fine now if you are wondering, not completely but am fine! so don't worry :)

No comments: