Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wisdom.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately on my past relationship and I'm glad that It ended the way it did. Maybe It could have ended later but I guess it would only bring more heart aches for both of us. Maybe we were too naive about the possibilities in our relationship or maybe I was being just plain ignorant of what was happening.
I admit to being an idealistic person, I would treat the person I love with the best things I can afford. One of em being the attention and affection that I would pour out for that one person and another would be the huge and deep well of patience I would hv for that person. I think you would agree too right fern? :)
I do not believe in arguing with the opposite sex. A lil bit of playful merajuk-ness acceptable from both parties but not serious arguments. I'm not saying I'm a pushover but I just can't bear the thought of having someone you really like and cherish to be sad because of what you would and could say. Physical pain can hurt but words can hurt more. BUT! there must be times where you have to stand your ground although with a little coaxing and compromises.
I just realized that I'm spamming the word "I' like no one's business. Its a bad habit gah.
At this point of life, I feel like I'm letting go of the bird in hope of it returning to me someday, sometime.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Work today was fine, my uni mates and the gang came to visit me in Bux while I was working. Really thank them for doing that even though I didn't really get to layan them coz I was working of course lol. Company is good ;D
The song "Can't we be friends" by Jamie Cullum was in my head the whole day. Gosh.. the tune is so addicting. I was practically singing it or humming it aloud whenever I had the chance. If I remembered the lyrics I would have just spammed the song at my co-worker in bux lols. A sample of his songs. His voice is just awesome.



ella fritgerald + frank sinatra singing can't we be friends.

No comments: