Monday, September 07, 2009

A series of events.

Sunday - 6 September 2009

Gumby ran out of the house again. Searched the whole area for 2 hrs. He's still missing up to today. I pray to God he's safe and that the Lord will lead him back home again safely. Read the bible for inspirational quotes to cure my emo-nism, fell asleep searching for one.

Monday - 7 September 2009

Went for a food hunt organized by CF. Went around PJ, ended up in TTDI. Missed the important video conference at 8.30pm. I'm sure the aussies are pissed. I can feel the heat. Jarod's probably back-stabbing me on how useless I am. I'm gonna make up for it, watch me!
Saw some road kill on the road near my hse. I didn't have the guts to check on it. Please let Gumby be okay, please...

Tuesday - 8 September 2009

Hv to study in Uni till late at night. 10.30pm anyone? Guitar classes, sigh.

Wednesday - 9 September 2009

Thermodynamics test today. I hope i studied enough on the 8th, if not, I sure fckin hope something bad happens with the exam papers. Tim predicted something to happen today, something bad. 09/09/09= 9/9/9= you know where it leads to, If you don't then I pray that God keeps you from harm.

Thursday - 10th September 2009

Our monthly anniversary date honey :) 2 yrs and 7 months passed, a lifetime to go.

A poem to you I may not be able to write,
But a confession of feelings which burn alight,
Starlight starbright,
I'll catch a shooting star tonight,
I Pray to the Lord of what I ask tonight,
A chance to see your smile so bright.


Fact time:Did you know?

I require six alarm clocks to wake myself up in the morning. (alarm settings in the phone)
I lost count of how many stand-alone alarm clocks i broke in my life. Pity them. I don't click well with those alarm clocks, they give up too easily on me. If they had testimonies written everytime one failed to work it would be Rest in Pieces.

Quote sharing time:

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health,
just as your sould prospers. (3 John 2)

Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. (Psalms 56:3-4)

Do, or do not... There is no try. (Yoda, starwars)

No comments: