Thursday, September 24, 2009

A letter to you.

To my sweetie pie,
Had a tearful day yesterday. Never in my life have I been so sad, I guess that's life huh? One moment you think you have everything you can wish for in the world, the next moment your left back with nothing..absolutely nothing at all.
But.. I don't regret any moments we shared, not even one. I loved with all my heart, I know you did too. These 2 yrs has been a dream to me, a good dream. You've brought new things in my life, you've changed me from inside out, you've inspired me, you've made me feel special, you've been my everything. Remember those little things we do? How we would have cute conversations on the phone. How i sang you to sleep even though my singing is bad. How you asked me how much I loved you and how I answered every time with cheesy lines. How we would have nightly detours and just sit in the car near the park, just cuddling up and listen to soothing jazz notes. How PDA we can get and the shy blushes you have every single time. How you would wake me up in the morning and I'll get grumpy but you would just make that disappear with a peck on the cheek. How we would watch sappy love movies together and end up crying together. heh..There's so much things I wanna say but I'll leave it there.
I'll always remember the memories of us. The way you smile. The way we'd always have a lil peek whenever we pass by a mirror. The way you've changed my life. Sweetie, no one will ever take that away from me.
The time has come for us to part. Every dream has its ending. I only hope and pray that you'll be strong there in sg. I pray that you'll always have that beautiful smile on you. I pray for your happiness. Maybe the time is not ripe for us and maybe fate will bring us back once more but no one would know, would they?. Above everything, I'm always here if you need someone to fall back upon. Always here.

p.s. I love you.

love,
ws.

No comments: