Saturday, August 04, 2007

A tiring and confusing feeling

Seems to be like a routine now, the same thing everyday.. not that I don't enjoy it but it gets really tiring when u reach a certain time or stage. I need a new place to relax myself, i need to find a secluded place where i can just relax myself. Well I can't think of any places like that in SJ..its kinda rare..sigh
Theres something else bothering me or rather some thoughts are bothering me, and I'm afraid..
afraid of losing someone I hold dearly in my heart. I might just be thinking too much but every time i look at her..she seems unhappy.. the reasons remain obscure. I would do anything in my limits to make her truly happy.. coz seeing her sad makes me feel really depressed.. whats even more depressing is the fact that I don;t know if her smiles are for real.. hide ur sadness with a smile?
I hope things would improve in time..I can just hope..

No comments: