Friday, August 24, 2007

another one?

Was feeling quite hungry today, chicken rice in carrefour really didn't satisfy my appetite.. I desired for more meat, and there I was with Chin in KFC looking at the menu board for some meat..something which fulfills my carnivorous desires and considerably light since I had a full blown meal a moment ago. Well as the malaysian readers should know that kfc always comes up with these new promotions which I can say..totally sux and unfulfillable.
Chicken Poopers was what they called it and in the menu it looked big and seemed to be the perfect item. The sad truth is that it was 5 small miserable fried chicken balls which were dry and tasted and looked like miniature meatballs which I could buy from the food court for half the price.

When is kfc ever gonna learn?

No comments: