Saturday, December 17, 2005

Truth

A fog of despair once enshrouded me
With little hope and a broken heart
Nothing was left of me but an empty shell
Of which dwelled a a shattered spirit
Blinded by the whispers of the devil
I was in despair...

In these moments of uncertainty
I felt a blinding light upon me
So bright it was..telling me..not to fear..just let the truth out
Blinding the light was..yet..my heart was engulfed in a warm sense of security
A warm sense of belonging
A familiar feeling it was
For I was cured of my despair..

An angel once told me
Free your self of your uncertainty
Surrender yourself to the truth
Truth of words..
Truth of your feelings..

To everyone reading this.. love is really a wonderful feeling.. as heartbreaking as it may seem at first, but look deep down.. be truthful towards yourself and truthful towards your partner..for it is the most important step to develop someting else which is more truthful above all.. true love..
May you find your true love.. this is all that i can offer.. a prayer for your happiness..
P.S: thx for spelling check (>.<)

No comments: