Thursday, December 29, 2005

Giving up on life

Here I am.. hugging my dog.. realizing how fragile life can be. My dog who has lost one of its eyes is now blind on the remaining eye. Now.. he's completely blind.. i can't help but wonder when the lord is going to take him away from me. I feel so helpless... somebody help me..tell me.. what should i do?
Tears are cascading down in endless streams of sorrow. I feel like giving up.. I have no one there to give me good advice..no one there to comfort me.. I had already lost my loved one already.. I can't bear to lose another..i can't.. this time.. i might lose my dog forever..
I had been ignoring my dogs these days.. due to the computer and other stuff.. i had never really cared for them really much.. really.. u won't notice that you miss something until you lose them.. i can't write anymore..

No comments: