Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm back!!

i'm back!! what can i say? my connection has been suspended for almost a month due to foreseen circumstances..which is not paying your internet bills...people..this is what u get for not paying your internet bills. Well, i would be glad to comment on the stupid tmnet workers...the sound of those pathetic arses just pisses me off..well..i am totally familiar with their bloody protocol thingi.. it all started like this . . .
"Welcome to tmnet streamyx"
me: "hi, i would like my connection to be unsuspended as i had already made the payments"
"Can i know you name sir?"
me: Micheal Jackson (jus kidding..its jus a fake name)
"can i know your log in id?"
me: bitemyass
"what is your name"
i was like What The Fuck?!?! i jus told u my name..whatddaya mean my name..
"Mr. Soo..can i have your name?"
i was seriously pissed..anymore stupidity shown by the farking worker would be awarded with some language from my big book of colourful words...in short..curses..that would freak your granny outta her panties..lol..jus kidding..but hey i can be violent ya know..
So i was like..fine.u wan my name AgAiN..
"my name is blablabla"
"Oh Mr Soo....can i have your receipt number?"
"i have no idea what my recipt number is coz my sis paid the bill"
" ( a few seconds of silence) "
I kindly broke the silence by informing the screwed ass bout my payments..again
well...one funny thing..these ppl start asking u really weird questions...like where did u pay the bill?.. what the hell? Does it matter where i paid my bills?!?! I could hv paid in sum post office in some secluded village in god-knows-where..well i said i didn't know..then..the question that really ticked me off..outta sudden, the idiot asked me a screwed up question that will even puzzle Einstein.
"Sir..how much did your sister pay?"
"i dunno"
"She paid 150 or 216..?"
"HUH?"
"So is it 150 or 216?"
me:" i don't know how much she paid"
"We have confirmed she has made a payment but we would like to know how much she has paid"
If they knew she has paid..they would prob have the records rite? dumbasses
me:"i hv no idea"
"Mr.Shioo...how much has she paid? 150 or 216?
IS this A fcking quiz or something?!?! how in the fcking world am i suppost to know? i jus said i don't know rite?!?!..does the idiot think i'm pyschic or something?but i was polite enough to say "I DON"T KNOW!!"
"She has made a payment of 150 mr.shioo"
me: "so she has made payment of 150?..fine..my name is Mr Soo not Mr. shioo"
"We will have you connected by two hours Mr Shioo"
"Fine.." (slams the phone)

That farking worker jus made my day..i could not believe i had jus wasted 15 minutes of my life listening to shit..u know ShIT?..i have no idea what the idiot said..add that up with totally stupid and mind boggling questions..spice it up with some abilities to say your name wrong twice even though i had previously corrected him is.....SHIT..jus shit..no other words..
Well..for your info..it took me 6 hours to connect...
moral of the story..when u talk to idiotic phone operators..slam the phone and hope for a smarter one when u call em again..coz its really stressful..ok..i gotta sleep..bye//

No comments: