Friday, November 04, 2005

Problems

Like water running out of a pale with holes..
My time is running up too..too many things to do..
But too little time..Someone..Anyone..help me
I can't help but feel helpless in this maelstorm of sadness
Like some wise old ass once said "Use your time wisely, or it will bite u up your ass"
Okok...dat was made up by me..but i really don't know what to do
Distractions as they may seem are getting the better of me
Plans and schedules have crumbled under the shadows of these distractions
And now..to top things up, my dogs.. my beloved family members are going to be evicted from this house. How bad can it get?!? I feel like shouting right now but i know i can't ..some jackasses might throw god-knows-what things on my window..and i would probably get slap on my face for being crazy and before u know it..i might be in tanjung rambutan..ARghHH..

1 comment:

krazy CEO said...

hmph u silly ninny...i love you too!!!!! ....*pokes* i cant wait for exams to be overrrrrr