Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What I wouldn't give

What I wouldn't give to give you a call and be able to forget it all
What I wouldn't give to hold your hand while being more than a friend
What I wouldn't give to hear your voice and be one the reasons you rejoice
What I wouldn't give to make you smile cause it'll make it all worthwhile
What I wouldn't give to go with you on a romantic walk, we'd be so compatible like a pair of the same sock
What I wouldn't give to know you more, and lead you into growing more and more in Christ our Saviour
What I wouldn't give to spend my life with you by my side.
God has plans and if He wills it, I'll accept it.
So in the meantime I pray for doors to be closed for the wrong ones and doors to be open for the right
Hopefully I'll be able to meet you soon, my perfect one :)