Sunday, April 29, 2012

Being different and same.

What is being close to someone? To know their flaws and to be able to accept them nevertheless but would the process to accept those features of a person be immediate? You can't expect one to be able to do that overnight can you? 

People say conflict are necessary in relationships. I don't believe so, it's a process of giving and taking, and more giving and taking and more and more of the same thing. It's akin to a dance, one can't simply dance alone or dance to two different rhythms. 

Why do people like to argue? Can't everyone be understanding and open minded? Its in such a fickle of hard headedness that I find myself barely able to contain the temptation of lashing out verbal "advice" on such individuals. I can't cope with individuals like that and I refuse to be sucked in their own idealistic selfish views of how life should be. 

As I'm writing this post of broken and cryptic paragraphs, anger is setting in. I have grown to realize the magnitude of hate I have for this new age culture of boy girl relationships. For example, a just say yes policy for men towards their spouses. You may say that I won't understand cause I'm not married, you're very correct because I won't ever marry if it's going to be like this. Grow some balls men, it's a give and take process in a relationship and marital sex is not a favour from the wife to their respective husbands, its a responsibility that both parties have for each other.

Now lets not get strayed, this isn't about men or women, it's about different individuals.


No comments: