Saturday, November 05, 2011

Hi, is that stand taken?

Its a matter of fact that some people won't like the things that you like, I can accept the fact. 

Really I do.

For this matter, its about the thing I love, and that thing or rather a person, is none other than Christ himself.
I have my own personal reasons to love Him, if I had to tell you why I'd probably spend an entire day and night talking about it.

And if you're a hater, well haters gonna hate anyway but the point to question yourself about this whole sense of love/hate against Christianity is the personal factor.
What has Christianity done to you in such a manner that you have developed such feelings?
If its for something really personal, then by all means, I will empathize on your situation and as a friend hear your problems out and heck if you don't want to, I'm still your friend if you need one.

but..

Is it because of what people around you think? Why do you need to conform to their thinking? Can't you think for yourself? 

Is it because of what you hear people talk about? Why don't you find the truth about it yourself? Are you too lazy to find out about the truth? Ignorance is stupidity not a bliss.

Is it because of the massive loads of love/hate posts on the internet which makes it a need to follow this oh-so-attractive-I'm-gonna-get-popular-with-this-post trend? If it is, then that's just the purest form of bullshit I have ever know. Screw mainstream stuff.

A typical response to question the Bible's authenticity would to question on the many man-made grey areas such as dinosaurs and such. Like dude, c'mon, its written in the bible that there were dinosaurs so there are no arguments there man. Its as if your rejecting an offering of a whole mountain of diamonds because one of the diamonds  are chipped, that's not looking at the big picture, that's just looking at things to find faults in.

I'm not any different as a person than I am before I was a believer, I'm definitely a better friend/person now than I was back then. If I wasn't, I probably wouldn't be concerned for your sake and just brush your comments off. and probably flame you off.

A final remark, what's your stand? Is it something borrowed from others? Is it something picked up? Or is it your own opinion? 





No comments: