Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 3

Oh man, its already week 3 and I'm feeling like...


this.

The whole weight is crashing on mehhhh

In the name of Jesus, I proclaim the victories out of these troubles!

Roar.

Psalms 129:1-8

129:1 A song of ascents.
“Since my youth they have often attacked me,”
let Israel say.
129:2 “Since my youth they have often attacked me,
but they have not defeated me.
129:3 The plowers plowed my back;
they made their furrows long.
129:4 The LORD is just;
he cut the ropes of the wicked.” 
129:5 May all who hate Zion
be humiliated and turned back!
129:6 May they be like the grass on the rooftops
which withers before one can even pull it up,
129:7 which cannot fill the reaper’s hand,
or the lap of the one who gathers the grain!
129:8 Those who pass by will not say,
“May you experience the LORD’s blessing!
We pronounce a blessing on you in the name of the LORD.”

No comments: