Saturday, March 26, 2011

Relationship thoughts?

Its as if the whole world around is getting in love or out of love one way or another, and i can't help but wonder what God has in store for me but don't get me wrong as i'm not desperately in want of a relationship either.

Life's been great so far, God's been ever so faithful and graceful that i can't ever imagine how i would live without Him.

I kinda miss my old mates, if any of yea are reading this, yea I do miss you guys. I can't hang out often due to the  insane amount of work i have to do every single week.

Looking back at romance, I used to have this idealistic image of a woman that i would want to marry. I'm not gonna mention it here, ask me personally if you want haha. Setting that aside, notice the words " I used to.. " well yea, I used to have such standards but now I'm just open to anything which God decided is best for me. And definitely God's standards are wayyyyy better than my own so I'll live with high expectancies anyway! What prompted me to write this post was a thought on the currently faceless future spouse that I have in the back of my head.

I would pamper her with things, not materialistic stuff (cause I'm cheap) but things like a random breakfast on the bed, random hugs from the back, sharing a cup of hot chocolate (with marsh mellows) whilst snuggled up on a couch with a blanket watching the rain drops fall outside, random piggyback rides through crowded streets, watching romantic flicks and tear-ing along (if its any good) even though I don't like watching romantic flicks, surprise her with random flowers on random days. Ah, the things I would do for her, that currently faceless image of a partner in mind.


Anyways, back to the real world, wait.... did I just say real world? haha silly me.

I'm gonna live life with full expectancy of God's promises and blessings which will come!

Now, that's what i call living life to the fullest, right? :)

No comments: