Monday, September 06, 2010

What would you do?

First of all, Its a hypothetical question. So yea, I'm not dying .immatooyoungtodienowthankyouverymuch.

The question i propose to you,

What would you do and think If you knew you would die tomorrow?

Think of it,

The people you would want to meet for the last time.
The things you would want to do for the last time.
The times and moments spent with whom at the last hour.
Your emotional state in your last periods on earth.
Your regrets.
The farewells, the appreciations.

I personally think If I would to die tomorrow, I'd be totally unprepared for it. But I know I'm going to heaven for sure and I would definitely like my friends and family to join me there when physical death comes looming.

How about you? Do you have that assurance?

Its scary I know, I've had countless dreams of it.
Every dream, asking God for more time to spend with loved ones in this world. I thank God i'm alive today and hopefully and prayerfully that I'll still be here tomorrow if its God's Will.

Feeling a tinge of emotion in your heart? Its gut wrenching isn't it?

Picture this,

Inexplicably you just pass away,

Now, your in your funeral. You see your body. You see your family and friends and even unknown people, mourning for you, crying their hearts out.

But yet, your still there.. aren't you? Yet, no matter how much you shout or scream or even try to touch them. It doesn't work. It will never work.

Tears flow down your cheeks, your afraid. You think to yourself; "What now?" " I don't wanna die now" and ultimately..

"Someone.. help me"

Now, do you still think death is still something far away and something which shouldn't be thought of?

Where will you go after you die? Its not really a hard question to answer really, do you think with all you have done in this world, that you honestly.. deserve to go to some place better after all you've done in this world based on your own works? The evil thoughts you had, the hurtful words you said, the stupid actions which you did.

So do you think your still going to a better place?

If you think you still are going to that better place, think again. and again. and again. Do you know 100% for sure?

If you think that you will never ever go or even step foot on that better place, I have the greatest news you have ever heard. You can know for certain that you will go to heaven.

How?

Through Jesus Christ alone.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Vague? I bet you do have Christian friends around you, if not, I pray that you will have an encounter with God in your life.

I can however tell you about it if you drop me ur email add on the chatbox :)

3 John 1:2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

Goodnight.

No comments: