Tuesday, December 01, 2009

No titles

Think of something really bad that you have done. Something which has hurt or caused misunderstandings in someone so much that It gives you sleepless nights. And imagine this, that very someone suddenly just says he forgives you. Isn't that the best feeling ever? I had a similar feeling earlier ago and believe me I've never slept with such peace in my heart before as If all the worries was taken away from me.

Does all of this seem familiar to you? Of course it does.
All men have sinned. That includes me and you. Anger, violence, pride, selfishness and many many more. Its probably just the tip of the iceberg.
Now that your thinking of the wrongdoings you have done in your entire life, I'll ask you this "Do you feel guilty? Does your conscience allow you to rest peacefully after committing an act of sin? "
However you might want to deny it, there will be moments when they all come back haunt you.

My dear friend, I've got the greatest news for you. God loves you! In correlation to that, He sent his only son to die for our sins and to redeem us.

So think of all the bad things you have done so far. Now, Know the fact that your forgiven. It certainly feels peaceful right?

Sounds too easy to be true? The hard part has been done for us already. Jesus Christ has died on the cross for us. Now we only need to:-

Transfer our Trust from what you have been doing to what Christ has done for you on His cross.

Accept Christ as our Savior.

Receive Christ as Lord.
Let him take the driving wheel of our life coz God has great plans for you!

Repent!
Be willing to turn away from the bad things you have done.

Easy peasy huh? Told yea! ;)

Hv a good night!

No comments: