Monday, December 21, 2009

Assasins Do it from Behind.

Just saw the trailer of Prince of Persia :Sands of time and it looks good.. *cough*women*cough* yup they do look good.

Just watched Avatar and it was awesomely awesome, to my own standards of course.

Want to know what a sh*t movie is? watch Storm Warriors. Its a catastrophic case of bad camera angles and over-used bullet time sequences which drives you beyond nuts and makes you wanna sucker punch those fools every time they stay mid-air trying to swing their swords. Its like......watching old ppl in the park practising tai chi.....Imagine that.... absolutely ridiculously boring unless you have a fetish for old folks of course. You know what would be awesome in bullet time? A stripper. yes that would be awesome.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twas checking out my old pile of junk to see If I could recycle some of them for Christmas Gifts. Yes I'm a cheapo. Everyone's a cheapo when they are broke. A bookmark came along saying these lines

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow, don't walk behind me, I may not lead,walk beside me and just be my friend"

hmmmm...

"Don't walk in front of me, I won't follow. Don't walk behind me, I won't lead. Don't walk beside me either. Just walk away and leave me alone"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever tried talkng to an ignorant person? well if you can't convince them, just confuse them.

No comments: