Monday, November 23, 2009

What a day,

Had sleep paralysis today. I hate it every time it happens coz its freaking scary. Don't really remember much of what happened but I remember reaching for an old tattered photograph of someone in a room on a dusty wooden cupboard shelve and all of a sudden this huge pressure was pulling me out from within. Its like being being squashed physically yet having your very consciousness sucked out of your body. About the old wooden cupboard..I don't hv any at home.
Don't laugh at me but I was screaming for help so freaking desperately that I began clutching my fists so hard cause my voice had suddenly just gone mute. I think my heart was over rev-ed coz i woke up shouting. Wanted to call a friend but decided not to..didn't want to disturb her sleep. It was 3am plus after all. Thats not all, my room felt so freaking eery..I swear I could hear drops of water coming from somewhere near my bed but there's nothing anywhere. I prayed to God for protection and clutched my bible to sleep. I think I need to sleep more regularly now, these experiences are getting worse when my sleeping hours go cucko. Wish someone was awake to talk to with but I know God's there watching over me and protecting me :)

It was 20 minutes past 7am when I woke up. This big sense of urgency came spewing out. I was late for work..terribly late. (work starts at 7am) Got rdy in record time as usual and flew out of the house and dominated the road like Mika hakkinen with a dirty looking myvi. I needa wash it soon. Spots of rust are appearing -..-

10 minutes past 11am. I hate how there are no chicks to gaze at in the latter days of november. That is after all, the perks of working in the Sbux in that area. There's a pretty lil cute co-worker there but she's like a little girl, I feel like a big brother needing to feed his little puppy eyed lil sister with whipped cream and caramel..so yea. no interests whatsoever there.

I miss the times you were working with me in bucks. I miss ur contagious hyperness and bubbliness. All of em..now.. special pages of pictures in a book called life. Sigh. :)

Okay, this is gonna be brief. I am fucking noob in Dota alrdy. I give shame to title of noob. Back in my prime I would hv totally verbal-fucked my current self with inner language of dota.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets hv a dialogue between past and present me:-

Present ws: I got pawned badly
Past ws: You NOOB! don't feed la f*cker
Present ws: Its not like I wanted to let them kill me but they always gb me.
Past ws: who ask u dun wan put observer wards. knnccb. If u know hero missing then play safe la cibai.
Present ws: They never report hero missing :(
Past ws: So? you cannot see for urself? mahai ur timing so off gao ma chut. keep kena deny, last hit keep miss. Noob say noob la f*cker.
Present ws: ......Me dun likey you anymore :(
Past ws: shut up noob.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh..the sad truth of life, the once pro has fallen through the ranks to become an absolute n**b.
Practise makes perfect. No practise makes noobs.

Anyways......... drum rollss

dum dum dum

dum dum dum

dum dum dum

The one thing that really did make my day was a phone call from church.

Guess what folks, I'm gonna get water baptized this Sunday :D

Its been a great day after all hasn't it? x)

No comments: