Sunday, November 01, 2009

God's always there!

As time runs out, my worries have increased a few folds. My shoulders burdened. My nightly sleep disturbed. Today's youth session really did help me. Helped me in ways I've never imagined. and the worst part of it is that I don't even know how to explain. I felt that God really spoke to me today, on how to deal with my worries. That show's how important quiet time is for us Christians. Therefore I plead to you my fellow brethren, please do your quiet time. Father is there just waiting for us, wanting to tell us of good news, wanting to comfort in times of trouble, wanting us to know that he truly is there for us.

Psalms 121:1-8

[1]I will lift up my eyes to the hills-from whence comes my help?
[2]My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
[3]He will not allow your foot to be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.
[4]Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
[5]The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade at your right hand.
[6]The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.
[7]The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; he shall preserve your soul.
[8]The LORD shall preserve your going out and coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.

Yea so we struggle yea know with worries just as all human being do, just like I do. We worry bout our grades, we worry bout our jobs, we worry about our family, we worry about a whole multitude of things..These worries they just get intense with each passing day...rendering us just powerless in the wake of its animosity. Often during these times we replace faith with just pure worrying, shifting our burden from God's mighty shoulders to our frail and weak ones. We end up being afraid, worried, and we just can't sleep.

In these times my friend, remind urselves that God is always there! always always there for you.

Psalms 44:21 He knows everything, including what we fear.
Psalms 139:7-10 He's everywhere.
Ephesians 1:11 He's in charge of our world.
Psalms 56:3-4 Whenever I'm afraid, I will trust in You.
Psalms 9:10 And for those who know Your name will put their trust in You;
For You, LORD have not forsaken those who seek You.

So friends, don't worry for the LORD is your strength!

and finally..an all time fav verse of mine..

Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I bid you all a good night's sleep and a wonderful morning.
Don't skip quiet time! Don't skip church on Sundays! Who knows what you might be missing out on ;)

No comments: