Thursday, November 05, 2009

Period of grace.

I think I'm gonna have a breakdown. One thing after another, the bad news just comes piling up. Bingkee has fleas, did the exams badly even with so much preparation, and I even lost my car plate. How in the world can you even lose it?

Received a phone call which made my day even worse as I was told that I was not eligible for water baptism this year so I had to be postponed to the middle of next year. I feel robbed. Its like taking a candy cane from a child and breaking it in half in front of the poor child. The one thing which I highly anticipated this month. Told my whole family bout it..I was even counting the days for it.

I've waited 3 yrs...whats another 6 months. Is this one of His trials for me? I pray that He'll give me lots of patience and persistence coz I feel damn shitty now about everything.

No comments: