Saturday, June 23, 2007

sigh

Months have passed, I've kinda developed this unwanted character of being too sensitive over small things.. thinking too much over small incidents, getting pissed or emo over some friendly teasing and actions. Thoughts randomly appearing in my mind, burdening me with my negative interpretation of things.
Probably I'm feeling insecure or weak..well I don't like this feeling.. anyone wouldn't like this feeling. The feeling of being in a position where you can lose everything in a blink of an eye. Thats probably why I work so hard spend so much time to maintain what I have now.. but I'm getting tired..really tired of of trying..tired of worrying..
I really wonder at times whether my efforts and sacrifices were worth it.. coz I don't see any rewards and improvements. Like a phrase I once read " Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap " (Galatians IV). The truth of the phrase is undeniable but I can't definitely say if it applies to me coz efforts that I have made has ended up in frustrations.

No comments: