Thursday, June 14, 2007

don't know what went wrong..

A new day begins, a glorious beam of life shone upon me. Envisioning a great adventure ahead, I rise. I rise to the many challenges ahead of me. I rise to the fate that I acknowledge and accept.
A journey full of perils await me. Dark clouds begin to amass with each step I take. A moist wind envelops me, giving hints of an oncoming storm. Gathering my pace, I hurry to the station, a mere stop to my true destination. Birds flock in a chaotic mess of directions, a glimpse of lightning, a sound of thunder marked the start of what would be a tribulation that I will come to face and endure for the rest of the diurnal course.
A watery outburst pours upon me. Drenched to the bones, my spirit dwindles. Hoping and praying for a glimmer of hope. I persevered. Eventually the bus arrived, cold jets of air from the air-condition didn't really help in alleviating my condition.
Ultimately, I arrived at my true destination. My soul revitalized with the sight of my dearest dame. Oblivious to the passing hours, I relish to the fact that I'm right beside her. Having her in my arms. A feeling unparalleled by anything existing in this world.
A harbinger of grief arrives. With incomparable ease he ruin my single moment of happiness. Loneliness sweeping up from the dark cold depths, inviting what seems to be a troubling and heavy feeling of despair.
And so..my day ends with..a feverish body.. a troubled mind..

No comments: