Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It all started

It all started then, the beginning of us.. from the familiar creeks of the store door.. to the first sight of your smile.. I still remember vividly how sweet that smile was.. the sweetest smile I had ever seen.. it was as if I saw an angel.. an angel which was smiling at me, my heart galloped with anxiety, heart beats getting faster. heh.. of course I did the trademark " hello there " and went on to take her order, but it seems like it was my lucky day, she asked for vacancies. Without a single doubt in my mind, I practically dragged my supervisor so we could get the "audition process" on right away..well its basically something me and my supervisor(saiful) did.. if they weren't pretty enough or " cio " they would be greeted with a simple answer which would be " sorry, we are not hiring" haha..well pretty discriminative but hey.. at least we were polite. Without say, she passed..I would be out of my mind and turn myself to a gay if I said we were not hiring. Created a conversation with her with surprising ease..we just clicked xD.. (Note: I still remember clearly..how u donned the cap on my head playfully when i placed it on the table, to u it might not be anything important but to me..it was a significant moment, I fell for you) To cut the long story short.. she got hired, to my delight of course x)
With a blink of an eye.. it was January.. more exactly the 22nd of January, she was working the night shift and I stayed back x) . Gave her a lil surprise and she sent me a sms which i still hv in my phone till today.. she liked the gift and that was the most important thing that mattered to me. Actually i was planning to buy her bunny ears but I had logic..how in the world can you impress a girl with bunny ears? so i bought her something else instead which I can proudly say she still wears till today =) .
As time passed by, we grew closer, our bonds strengthened. The memories of the bittersweet feelings enveloping still remains strongly etched in my heart. The painful feeling of not being able to be with someone I loved and the enlightening feeling of having her beside me, even though as friends, it was suffice.. for I was able to share her joys, see her smile and laugh. x)
It was not until that fateful night, under the stars, where I made my feelings clear. I cared for her..I loved her then.. I love her now..sometimes i wish there was something greater than the word love coz merely loving her is a understatement to what I had felt that night and what I feel now which is much more than the simple phrase of " I love you "
As of now, I'm as happy as I can ever be, I have a caring and a supportive family, I got loyal friends and I got an affectionate and lasting soul mate [ dats my baby x) ] And i thank God for that..i really do.. I pray that everyone I know is happy, I pray for their safety, and I pray for their success.
Gonna end this post now..hehe..

------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: