Thursday, March 22, 2007

Life in college..again..

A tiring day would be the perfect words to sum up my day. A mix of an exciting, sweet & lovely and mostly boring day which is without any doubt from the long-winded speeches given by the lecturers.
Woke up to the sweet voice of my baby girl who called to wake me up. Thank goodness she called.. I guess i would hv waked up late if she didn't. Wuz late for the orientation coz i tersesat (lost) -.-!! I ended up walking to and from the Monash building to the
Sunway building 3 times in a row to find out where I was supposed to go. Finally found my way and I wuz half an hour late which was notttttttt my fault! they just gave me wrong directions -.-
Lined up to take the pic for my student card but wasted another half an hour just to find out that my information wasn't entered into the system database yet....yea....... so i lined up for fucks sake.
Finally finished everything and I met up with my girl to hv some snacks. The thai restaurant in subang parade is surprisingly good :o Try out their pineapple fried rice and tom yam bee hoon if you ever hv the chance to go there!
Had some pretty "good" luck back outside carrefour.. slipped and almost fell down 2 times in a row on the SAmE damn spot =.=", luckily i hitched a ride on Chin's car which saved me the trouble of sitting on the darned buses on a rainy day! thats alllllllll.........

No comments: