Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Excited? I don't think so..

I'm registering for Mufy 2morow.. thank god I only have to take 4 subjects which will be English Maths, moreeeee Maths, and physics ! NO CHEMISTRY! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
YES! Joining mufy would mean that i totally wasted my time in SaM. Not a total lost though..at least i know what to expect and I don't need to do the bloody Lan subject again. XD
I'm not exactly feeling nervous about joining college again.. I've done it before and I guess it will pretty much be the same...except this time..i am gonna really devote myself to achieving excellent results.. say "No to Dota".. don't really need to do that coz I think I've finally got bored of the game to the point that I only play it about once or twice a week nowadays. *Prays to God* I hope there will be minimal distractions this time...
Visited my former high school today (smk ss17) .. things haven't changed that much compared to the last time I was there, btw the school sports t-shirt has changed and it is much much better now... at least they do something right there for once but it doesn't change the fact that the school still looks like a kindergarten with its pink layout. Saw some familiar faces there and the teachers still look like they did 2-3 yrs ago -.-" If you're wondering what I was doing there.. I was showing my babe around the school and some nostalgic places where I used to hang out. I cannot imagine myself doing form 6 there..the school feels so dead.. well that's what my girl wants to do but I'll support her in whatever she wants to do =D got that babe? I'm behind yea all the way!

No comments: