Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fine day, not good..just fine

Like a tingling spider sense, I abruptly woke up today feeling rather afraid... a fearsome image of
something which will decide how my day will go. For a moment, I prayed and hoped as hard as I

could that I would not repeat the same mistake that I really regretted.. as I reached out for "it"

my mind and heart squirmed in anticipation of what I would see. As my hands crept closer and

closer.. I could feel my heart beat with an almost erratic sequence, cold sweet begun to develop

on my forehead.. the die is cast..the moment of truth had arrived..
...
...
...(heart beating wild)
...
...
...
...(beating wilder)
...
...
...
...
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...
...
I'M NOT LATE FOR CLASSSSSSS!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD

Just curious..what were u all thinking? xD
I grabbed my clock and looked at it and it showed 7.50am and my class starts at 8.30am.. since the ride to college only took about 15-20 minutes I was sure that I would make it on time. hehehe..
Anyways..today was a pretty nice day, did some cam-whoring with chin's cam and captured some pics.. and I think I need some good exercise to burn off this developing tummy of mine..hrmm hrmm..ok whatever..

No comments: