Monday, February 12, 2007

wooohoo

Really feel like the luckiest guy in the world hehe.. finally found someone that I can truly be with after all this while. She's hyper, cuteeeeeeeeeee & adorable :D and theres something special about her which makes me feel attracted to her :P ..i really want this relationship to work out..coz i have never been with someone in my life who could make me this happy before..really..i had girlfriends in the past and even though i loved em with all i got..they nvr really appreciated me and i often get heart broken...as sad as that may sound, i wouldn't have had dreamed of being her if i wuz still with my EXs. I am a loyal guy ok?! so lets bury the story about my past relationships because i honestly don't wanna think about em nor do i even want to ever mention them again. Its not that I hate my EXs but i honestly don't think i will ever be able to treat or talk to them the same way again.. u can't blame me for that because any man wouldn't wanna try to burn themselves again in the same place... ok i am talking cock now.. but I'll write whatever that makes ME..yess MEEEE ...whatever that makes me happy.
I had a kinda of a girl phobia going on after my last ex dumped me, yes she dumped me..i'm a fuckin sadcase right? yea fuck u ..fuck everyone~ coz i don't give a rats ass about it anymore.
That was until I met her, she was too cute to ignore.. her bubbly personality made my life brighter x)
Time passed by and i was being drawn into liking her more and more with each passing day..
ok i wanna go sleep now..so end of story.. the point of this blog is.. I freaking Love Her! even though there will be chances that my heart will be broke again but I'll take this big risk again. Darling..i luvvvv u sooooooooo much la...hais.. wtf man.. i am being emo now pula..

No comments: