Sunday, February 04, 2007

=/

Everything seems fine..but its not now.. the closer we get, the more torn up I am inside.. from the first time i saw your smile to the last time i talked to u.. the unexplainable feeling of happiness and sadness twirled together which brings a feeling of helplessness in your presence. You know i like u.. but it isn't any use if you refuse to acknowledge these feelings, I'm sure you like me too..i can see it from the sparkle of your eyes but some things are and are not meant to be..
People say that being loved by the person you love brings you absolute happiness and joy to your life like never before, but do u know that it tears my heart when you can't love me the same way i love you.. i guess you won't know now..
How I wish you could be mine, feeling the warmth of your touch every time i see you, it feels like a soothing breeze of calmness sweeping through the depths of my soul. Now, your trying to mask those feeling you have for me with those for a brother.. how long must i wait? how long must i endure this torture?..never able to tell the truth of my feelings, i guess I'll hide these feelings in a masquerade of masks..hoping one day u'll understand how i feel for u

No comments: