Wednesday, February 14, 2007

bleah..

Yea.. I'm home right now doing absolutely nothing, wanna know why? my girl had a date with her ex..wtf la.. i know they had some agreement to this valentines shit thingi but I never thought that I would be this jealous -.-". Jibai ex..he better stop bothering her after today coz I'm already on my last straw right now and anymore of this shit him I will totally make sure that today will be the last time he sees or talk to her. Yea I'm cruel..so what? love is cruel so BiTe me. Gonna see her later on for dinner i guess..
Since I'm in the mood for it.. I guess i'll just bitch on how annoying her ex is, he sends her sms like every 10 minutes or so and if she doesn't reply he calls her to ask why she didn't reply..FUCK OFF LA bitch! Does she need to tell u wherever she goes? GET A FUCKIN LIFE DUDE! SHE DUMPED U! get the gist of things and JUSt DISSAPEAR! and one thing that annoys me more.. shes just too soft on him... Just go cold turkey if u even care for his feelings... If he would resort to the tactic of telling her parents that I'm together with their daughter..i Don'T GIVE a FUCK! their parents can see me anytime, any day! Hell I might even be able to get along with her parents. -.-" Btw..i already made my necessary plans on how to confront her parents :D, 1st of all their parents already know my name and they didn't really made a fuss when i walk her back home every night.. I even greet them and if I ever have the chance I'll try to hv a lil convo with them...take that u sneaky bastard!
O yeah.. happy valentines day to all of you.. singles and couples alike.

(this pic is specially dedicated to her ex) =) well..at least I smiled right?

No comments: